What a month can do? Taylor Swift became the biggest liar, Kim K was hailed for being in existence for the very time, Calvin Harris slammed Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga is on a break, and much more. Read the monthly updates to know what happened last month.
- Leonardo DiCaprio seems to have an addiction to long-legged models, who are much younger to him. This time he’s rumoured to be dating Nina Agdal.
- After splitting with Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris is now dating Tinashe.
- Miranda Kerr,33, and her Snapchat founder boyfriend, Evan Speigel,26, are engaged. The couple has been dating for more than a year now after meeting in 2014. Kerr was previously married to actor Orlando Bloom from 2010-13 and share a five-year-old son with him.
- Kate Middleton’s younger sister, Pippa Middleton has said yes to her financier boyfriend James Matthews.
THEY WALKED DOWN THE AISLE:
- On July 6, Ciara married Russell Wilson at the Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. Ciara wore a custom made Roberto Cavalli dress.
- Derek Jeter, 42, and Hannah Davis,26, got married on July 9. The couple had been together since 2012.
MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS?
- Actress Natalie Portman is alleged to be having problems in her marital life. Her husband, Benjamin Millepied is facing career instability, which is often the reason for their arguments, and reports suggest a divorce is on the way.
- Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild welcomed their first child – a girl – on 8th July and named her – Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild. The couple married last July.
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé Taylor Kinney are taking a break. The couple had been together since 2011 and got engaged in early 2015. There were reports of them planning their wedding, but somehow things didn’t work out.
- Diane Kruger,40, and Joshua Jackson, 38, called it quits after ten years of dating.
- Garry Marshall passed away on July 19. The acclaimed director was 81. Some of the films he directed include Pretty Woman, The Runaway Bride and The Princess Diaries.
- Pakistani social media star, Qandeel Baloch was murdered by her own brother for ‘bringing shame and dishonour to the family by posting suggestive photos on the net’.
- Parks and Recreation actress Aubrey Plaza came out as a bisexual.
These were the July gossip updates. But the biggest news?
Read below the Taylor Swift Is Over Phase.
Taylor Swift is gone. From the most loved celebrity to now the most hated one, she is having a total 360 degree blow. After being criticised for faking a relationship with Tom Hiddleston, she came under fire for trying to ‘bury ex Calvin Harris like Katy Perry’. Harris blamed the singer for taking credits for writing This Is What You Came For, and making him look bad.
Few days later, Kim Kardashian released a few Snapchat videos of a conversation between her husband Kanye West and Swift talking about his controversial song Famous. West tells her of the line – “Taylor and I might still have sex”. Instead of going mad over the bad taste of the lyrics, Taylor, surprisingly, likes it. She gives him her nod to go ahead with ‘whatever is best’. For months, Taylor has been in denial mode that she didn’t have any conversation with Kanye and that she knew nothing about the misogynistic lyrics. Now with her lies exposed to the world, people are calling her fake and manipulative, and are completely hating on her. People on Twitter celebrated her downfall, her enemies have joined hands, and her own squad members are hesitant to support her publicly.
So, yeah, T.S. is gone, but, I’m pretty sure she would bounce back with an explosive all-detailed album.