Wanna know happened with your favourite artists in March? Just keep reading for all the March gossips.
Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris celebrated first anniversary
After years of failed relationships (with many, and many known guys and men) Taylor Swift has finally found a soulmate in Scottish DJ/Producer Calvin Harris. The couple, who was introduced by their mutual friend Ellie Goulding, celebrated their first anniversary on 6.3.16. Harris gave her a golden pendant with the date emblazoned on it. The A-list couple then took a tropical vacation and posted some very sizzling photos.
This is the first time any of Taylor’s relationship has crossed an year. The Blank Space has had high-profile affairs with Taylor Lautner, John Meyer, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Harry Styles in the past but it’s the first time she is this happy in her life.
Singer-songwriter Kelly Clarkson joined the #FreeKesha movement, and branded Dr Luke as a liar and bad person. Meanwhile, Kesha has hinted at working on new songs.
Get Well Soon, You!
- Actress, feminist, and Girls curator Lena Dunham was hospitalised after an ovarian cyst rapture. She is said to be undergoing a surgery.
- Former supermodel Janice Dickinson, 61, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Angelina Jolie has sparked concern over her diminishing figure. The mother of six is reportedly battling eating disorder and marital problems with husband Brad Pitt.
- Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is dating a 23-year-old Russian real estate agent. Lohan has also claimed that One Direction member Harry Styles once hit on her but she refused.
- Kendall Jenner is dating, though the identity of her beau is not known. Is it Harry Styles? No word.
- Actress Kristen Stewart is dating French singer Soko,30. Soko is alleged to have gone on a date with Kristen’s ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
- One Direction’s Liam Payne (22) is dating X Factor UK judge Cheryl (32). The news of their romance has drawn flak from Liam’s fans branding Cheryl a cougar and desperate. Cheryl has been married twice. She is currently going through her second divorce.
- Singer Ciara & Russell Wilson are engaged. The couple had been extremely vocal about their plan to abstain from premarital sex. [If you’re thinking Ciara’s a V, turn NO. She has a child from her previous marriage.]
Oh, No! These Couples Might Split:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly on the verge of getting divorced. The troubles have troubled Jolie so much that she has developed an eating disorder and isn’t interested in seeking professional help. The mother of six kids is total anorexic now which is worrying her husband. [They all a little curve and booty, Angie. Go get some help.]
- Another power couple – David & Victoria Beckham – are facing divorce rumours. But they have dealt it for years now.
- Iggy Azalea and her fiancé Nick Young may soon separate after a leaked video surfaced. The video shows Young admitting he cheated on Iggy. Ouch, no more wedding planning.
These Couples Are Expanding Their Family:
- Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine & his Victoria Secret model wife Behati Prinsloo are expecting their first child. Prinsloo is said to be three to four months through her pregnancy.
- Alec & Hilaria Baldwin are expecting their third child. The couple married in 2012. Alec also has a 20-year-old daughter Ireland from his previous marriage.
- Actress Emilie de Ravin and her director-writer boyfriend Eric Bilitch became proud parents of a daughter on March 12. The girl has been named Vera Audrey de Ravin-Bilitch.
- Ivanka Trump welcomed her third child with husband Jared Kushner on March 27. The baby boy has been named Theodore James Kushner.
Tattoos & Piercings:
- Zayn Malik debuted a face tattoo in early March shocking everyone. Many of his fans shared their concerns on Twitter asking him to not ruin his pretty face.
- Justin Bieber got himself a nose piercing. NOSE PIERCING?! Yes nose piercing.
- David Beckham has got a new tattoo above his ankle.
- Pawn Stars’ Chumlee (Austin Russell),33, was arrested on drug and gun possession charges after a police raid.
- Kim Kardashian posted a nude selfie on her Instagram page igniting backlash (and support) from several celebrities. Piers Morgan offered to buy her clothes while Bette Midler and Chloe Grace Moretz too criticised her. However, many came in her support. Her youngest sister Kylie Jenner, rival Amber Rose, Sharon Osbourne, model and actress Emily Ratajwoski supported the reality TV star.
- Taylor Swift’s old MySpace page was unearthed revealing her unseen bitching avatar.
- According to new book Kardashian Dynasty, it is claimed that momager Kris Jenner and her daughter Kim Kardashian engineered the plan of releasing Kim’s sex tape to achieve instant fame and fortune. Kris is also said to have planned her Kim and Khloe’s weddings to boost TRP for their show.
- Kylie Jenner has hinted she would soon get rid of lip fillers.
- Miley Cyrus will coach the contestants on The Voice. [Will she teach them twerking?, only time will tell.]
These were the March gossips. Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Xoxo.