What is a life without gossips? DULL. And February didn’t disappoint us in giving the best of celebrity gossips.
These celebs are dating, rumoured to be dating, or just linked:
- Orlando Bloom & Katy Perry – Really dating. The pair has been inseparable since meeting at the Golden Globes. They have been hanging out together, going out for meals, Katy has met his son Flynn, and etc.
- Zendaya and NFL wide receiver Odell Beckham – Rumoured-to-be.
- Rihanna & Drake – Are they or are they not?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick – Are they back together? Only time will tell.
And they are done with each other:
- Khloe Kardashian & James Harden have called it quits and Khloe has hinted at his infedelity.
- Actress Rose McGowan & husband Davey Detail have separated. The couple married in 2013 after an year of dating.
- Peter Facinelli & Jaime Alexander have parted ways. The couple began dating in 2012 and got engaged last March.
- Actress Nina Dobrev has separated from her boyfriend of seven months – Austin Stowell.
- Lea Michelle & Matthew Paetz are done too.
- Rapper couple Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill who fuelled engagement rumours last year are now said to have separated over Meek’s legal troubles.
And these are said to be on the verge of a divorce:
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
Kanye has been acting weird and troubled recently and this has upsetted Kim and her family. The couple, who has two kids together, seem to trying hard to resolve their matters and start afresh. But will his tantrums stop? Or will they head for an ugly divorce battle?
- Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen
Another rumour. Another couple. But they still seem so much in love!
Forget the splits & divorces, these couples are expecting:
- Singer Alanis Morissette & her rapper husband Mario ‘Souleye’ Treadway are expecting their second child. The couple already have a five-year old son Ever Imre.
- Emily Maynard & husband Tyler Johnson are expecting too.
- Kanye West VS Taylor Swift
Kanye West started a big feud with Taylor Swift by calling her a bitch he made famous in his new song Famous. He also raps about a possible sex with the Shake It Off singer. This incident left Taylor shocked and her friends and younger brother came out for support and so has her millions of fans all over.
- Kanye West VS (Literally) Everyone
In a Twitter rant West claimed Bill Cosby was innocent and he supports him. Bill Cosby is accused of sexual assault by several girls and women and supporting him means going against everyone.
- Kanye West VS Puma VS Kylie Jenner & The Entire Kardashian-Jenner Family
The story goes like this: Puma wanted Kylie Jenner to endorse their products for $1 million amount. This didn’t go down well with Kanye who wanted the family to only stick to his Yeezy products. He went on Twitter and ranted against the giant sportswear company Puma for trying to divide the family. What happened next was- Kylie signed the documents and agreed to endorse Puma and took home the fat cheque. The incident upsetted the momager Kris who warned Kanye to stay out of the family’s business plans and not control them.
- Kesha VS Dr Luke
While Kesha wasn’t granted her request to record music outside of Sony many celebrities came out in support of her. From Lady Gaga to Demi Lovato to Adele to literally everyone they all came out and voiced against the judgment. While Kesha has been getting everyone’s support and love Dr Luke has been echoing how innocent he is.
- Demi Lovato VS Taylor Swift
While other celebs voiced their displeasure over the judgment related to the Kesha case, Taylor Swift donated her $250,000. This didn’t go down well with Demi Lovato who said it was easier to throw money than stand up and speak about an important issue. But later, Demi apologised and put the feud to rest.
And this happened:
LEONARDO DICAPRIO WON HIS FIRST OSCAR!!!!!!! After two decades of wait, the actor finally won his first Oscar award for The Revenant.
These were the February gossip updates. Liked them? Comment below.