The 2016 edition of the Grammy Awards will take place Monday, 15th February and although the show has a lot to offer this year I’ve rounded up top twelve reasons for you to be watching this show.
- It’s either going to be a Taylor Swift VS Kendrick Lamar night. Lamar is leading with eleven nominations while Taylor has seven nominations to her credit. Now whether they win or not, the cameras will still focus on them – 11 times on Kendrick and 7 times on Taylor. Plus, more.
- Justin Bieber will sing his heart and apologies on the Grammy stage! And as the best ex-girlfriend ever Selena Gomez will be dancing all throughout his performance.
- Lady Gaga will be paying tribute to the late David Bowie and after the performance you will only say how well Gaga sings.
- Taylor Swift is nominated seven times. She might win and she might as well diss the man who made her famous- Kanye West.
- A powerful performance from Adele. Adele is back on the charts, on our playlists and literally everywhere.
- Demi Lovato will be singing on the Grammy stage too. Yay!
- Ellie Goulding singing Love Me Like You Do. We will. Don’t worry, El.
- And we’d hearing Rihanna’s new songs too.
- Taylor Swift opens the night and she’s going to shake the haters and Kanye-rs.
- The Weekend singing I Can’t Feel My Face.
- I’m excited to see what the celebs would wear for the biggest award night.
- BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are seated next to each other which means we will see a lot of moments like this: