31 days and many gossips. Here’s the most happening news of the past month.
January was the month of splits
- Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif called it quits after dating for over six years. Reportedly, Ranbir’s parents were unhappy about their union and never warmed to the actress. Ranbir has moved out of their shared apartment and is now living alone in another apartment.
- Pulkit Samrat’s estranged wife Shweta Rohira lashed out at his costar Yami Gautam about his she had hots for her husband but he never gave her any feelings. The couple dates for over eight years and married in 2014 only to call it quits an year later.
- Actor-director Farhan Akhtar and his wife since 2000, Adhuna, have separated. Farhan is said to be now dating actress Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Actress Anushka Sharma and her cricketer boyfriend Virat Kohli too have split after dating for two years. According to rumours Virat proposed to the actress and be a housewife which she declined.
- Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan are too said to have separated. Malaika has moved out of their home into an apartment with their teenage son.
- Arbaaz’s younger brother Sohail Khan and his wife Seema are also facing problems in their marital life after he was linked to actress Huma Qureshi.
- Katrina Kaif might replace Priyanka Chopra in Don 3. Priyanka played the role of Roma in the first two films. Now that she’s busy with Quantico, this role might go to Katrina Kaif.
- Aamir Khan has been dropped as the brand ambassador of Incredible India because of his controversial remarks over the growing intolerance in the country. Amitabh Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra could be chosen as the next ambassadors.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Sonam Kapoor have come together for the first time in a L’Oreal TV ad. But the ad has been slammed for showing Aishwarya in a very slim avatar.
- Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra were spotted holidaying in NYC.
- Prince Narula has emerged the winner of Bigg Boss season 9.
- Bipasha Basu to not be a part of Darr Sabko Lagta Hai season 2.
- Actress Raveena Tandon’s second adopted daughter Chhaya got married in Goa on January 25.
- Priyanka Chopra won a People’s Choice Award for Quantico.