New year brings in new gossip and new rumours. These are all the major happenings of the past month:
- Actress Emma Stone had been finalised to play Cruella De Vil in the upcoming film Cruella.
- Miley Cyrus will anchor Woody Allen’s new episodic series.
- Zayn Malik released his first single post 1D departure called PillowTalk. The song features his current girlfriend Gigi Hadid. Zayn also revealed he never wanted to be a part of 1D.
- Amy Schumer found her dream man in Chicago-based furniture designer Ben Hanisch.
- Miley Cyrus is back again with Liam Hemsworth and wearing her old engagement ring.
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are dating, but you already knew that, right?
- Country singer Miranda Lambert has found love again post divorce with Blake Shelton. She’s dating R&B singer Anderson East.
- Jennifer Garner, who split from husband Ben Affleck last summer, is rumoured to be in love with actor Patrick Dempsey. The pair shared space in 2010’s Valentine’s Day.
- Nick Jonas and Kate Hudson are dating, for real.
- January also brought together an unusual pair – Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom!
- Jon Hamm and January Jones are in a relationship as well.
AND THESE COUPLES GOT ENGAGED:
- Tom Cruise’s ex-wife and the mother of the very famous kid in the world (Suri Cruise) – Katie Holmes is reportedly engaged to Jamie Foxx.
- Model-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham are engaged too.
- Mariah Carey is soon to walk down the aisle third time. Her Aussie billionaire beau James Packer proposed to her with a 35-carat diamond ring. The couple are planning to wed this summer.
- 84-year-old media mogul Rupert Murdoch and 54-year-old model Jerry Hall also got engaged this January.
SOME ARE EXPANDING THEIR FAMILY:
- One Direction member Louis Tomlinson and his former girlfriend Briana Jungwirth became parents to a baby boy this January. The baby has been named Freddie Reign and will take Louis’ surname.
- Actress Liv Tyler is pregnant again!
- Paris Hilton’s sister Nicki is also expecting a baby. Nicki and husband James Rothschild married in July last year.
SADLY SOME COUPLES SPLIT:
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts have parted ways after ten years and two sons together.
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE KARDASHIAN-JENNER HOUSEHOLD:
- Kim and Kanye are reportedly planning to renew their wedding vows on their second anniversary in May.
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles are reportedly just friends and aren’t hooking up.
- Kylie is in on and off relationship with rapper Tyga.
- Tyga sings about their sex life in new song Gone Too Far.
- Rob Kardashian is dating family enemy Blac Chyna and nobody is happy.
SADLY WE LOST SOME:
- Alan Rickman better known as Severus Snape from the Harry Potter films passed away.
- Celine Dion lost her husband Rene Angelil and older brother Daniel to cancer.
- David Bowie too passed away at age 69.
- Will Smith’s son Jaden modelled for Louis Vuitton Women’s Collection sparking gender fluidity.
- Chris Brown was accused of punching a women in the face at a Las Vegas party.
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney posed naked for V Magazine and gave some very steamy quotes.
- Hunger Games actress Amandla Stenberg (17) has come out as a bisexual.
- Iggy Azalea has accused her record label for not promoting her career.
- The Oscar nominations too sparked controversy for nominating all-whites. Many black artists are boycotting the event and voicing their opinions.