Vaseline is one of the oldest brands and is widely used and loved by all. With so many uses it is definitely going to be your BFF this cold season. Below are some of its uses.
- Vaseline is most commonly associated with hydrating and moisturising skin. Apply it on your dry and chapped skin, and I bet it will leave your skin nourished all day long.
- Vaseline is many products in a single jar. You can use it on your lips, body, dry hands and chapped feet. Use it as a lip balm, body cream, foot or nail cream.
- Vaseline also help in healing minor wounds like scratches, cuts and flakes.
- Some people complain of having dryness on their faces and Vaseline works wonder for them. Instead of splurging on high-end lotions just dab a little bit of Vaseline on your face and it would be immediately soft and hydrated.
- You can also use it on nails. Before going to bed massage your hands and nails with it and you’d wake up with moisturised hands and shiny nails.
- It also helps in relieving diaper rashes.
- Untamed brows can be tamed with Vaseline.
- Vaseline is also said to cure split ends and can be used in hair to give it a shiny look.
These were some of the uses of Vaseline. You can benefit a lot from a small jar of it all year long.