How can skin dryness not be there when it’s winter? Our skin need a lot more care and hydration in winters as the cold weather dry skin too often. I’ve rounded up thirteen products that are highly essential this season.
- Micellar Water – Winter makes us super lazy and tired. Removing makeup from the face is a task and the Garnier Micellar Water works great. If you want other brand, go for Bioderma which is highly-raved.
- Foot Cream.
- An alcohol-free toner. Alcohol based toners leave skin dried and stretched. Choose a herbal toner.
- Eye cream/gel.
- We all want our body to be moisturised all day long, right? Use a body butter and use it all this season.
- Sunscreen. Sunscreens are needed all year long.
- Cleansing wipes for those lazy night routines.
- A fruity body cleanser.
- Dry shampoo.
- Exfoliating scrub.
- Lip balm because your lips need hydration too.
- Hand cream.
- A hydrating mask. Our skin wears off faster in winters. A hydrating mask adds moisture back in the skin.