Your monthly dose of gossips is here. October served as the month of drama, and tragedies, new music, and happening news.
Here’s all that happened in October.
All About Taylor Swift:
Taylor Swift is rumoured to have bought a $25 million mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. The house sits on an impressive 1.95 acres of land and has six bedrooms. The 25-year old already owns a cottage type house in Los Angeles, a condo in Nashville, a summer property in Rhode Island, and a penthouse in New York City.
Radar Online has claimed that the singer-songwriter has split from her DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris after he took ‘happy ending’ service at a Thai spa when Taylor was away touring. Harris has dismissed these stories as false though the couple hasn’t been seen in public since weeks.
Her former flame, One Direction’s Harry Styles, has hit back at her with new song Perfect. And if you’re looking for someone to write breakup songs about, Baby I’m perfect, reads one of the lines.
Swift lost big at the MTV EMAs winning just one award against nine nominations.
Swift has become the most followed person on Instagram with over 50 million followers.
Some celebrities have recently opened up how they aren’t interested in joining her squad.
- Actress Kristen Stewart and her personal assistant girlfriend Alicia Cargile has split up. This was Stewart’s first romance after her romance with Robert Pattinson died. Kristen was caught cheating on Pattinson in 2012 with director Rupert Sanders.
- Various tabloid stories claim that Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg heading for a divorce. The couple married in 2014.
- Ryan Sweeting who’s going through a divorce with his wife is now seeking spousal support from her.
- One Direction has gone through many splits this year. Zayn Malik left the group to concentrate on a solo career, he then broke up with his fiancé Perrie Edwards. Another member Louis Tomlinson too split up with his longtime girlfriend Eleanor Calder, and is now expecting a baby after a short fling with a Los Angeles based girl. If this wasn’t enough in the boyband field, Liam Payne and his girlfriend of two years, Sophia, have broken up.
The high-voltage Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian drama
Khloe Kardashian’s estranged husband Lamar Odom, 35, was found unconscious in his VIP suite at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada. Though his improvement has now improved remarkably he’s still fighting for a living. Odom’s kidneys have stopped working and the reality star’s husband is put on dialysis. His wife Khloe Kardashian has been on his side since his hospitalisation. She has also called off their impending divorce and broken up with her current beau James Harden.
According to reports, the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch Kris Jenner, treats her staff as slaves. She’s also a secret smoker. Tabloids also say that the momager is keen to marry her toyboy lover boy Corey Gamble in a bid to up her show.
The Cosmopolitan magazine had the five Kardashian-Jenner sisters along with their momager mother on their cover, and called them as America’s first family. This title created controversy over the use of first family statement.
Kourtney Kardashian’s ex partner Scott Disick is back in rehab. He’s seeking treatment for alcohol, and drug use.
Kylie Jenner now has 40 million Instagram followers.
Caitlyn Jenner’s reality show “I Am Cait” has been renewed for second season.
The most famous member of the family, Kim Kardashian West, celebrated her 35th birthday. Her husband Kanye West booked an entire cinema hall, and invited Kim’s family, and close friends. They all watched the movie Steve Jobs. The ladies donned fake baby bumps, and made Kimmy’s birthday a memorable day.
Khloe Kardashian has recently got her long tresses chopped off!
Justin Bieber is BACK and H-O-W!!
The 21-year old pop Prince who was until known for egging his neighbours, and throwing tantrums is now back with new album Purpose. After releasing Where Are You Now, and What Do You Want, he has released new single Sorry. The first two songs are already ruling the charts, and had brought him as a favourite at the award ceremonies. Bieber won big at the MTV EMAs. He took home five trophies.
Though there’s also a bad news for him: Purpose has been banned in several Middle Eastern countries for its provocative nature. This assessment stems from Bieber’s shirtless cover pose, and cross tattoo on his chest.
He also became the centre of gossip column when his holiday pics went viral. The singer was on a Bora Bora vacation with model Jayde Pierce and clicked by media without any clothes on his body. His penis was all over the world!
Selena Gomez reveals all …
The former Disney girl has revealed she has Lupus disease, and underwent chemotherapy treatment last year as opposed to substance abuse treatment which was circulated by the paps.
Gomez also talked candidly about her time with popstar Justin Bieber. She says she has no hard feelings for him, and is happy for him.
ADELE is BACK!!!
After three long years, Adele is back with a new album. The album is due in November but it’s first single called Hello is out. The video has already garnered more than 45 million views on YouTube.
The past, present, and future of Queen Bey revealed!
A lot of headline making stories came out surrounding Beyonce. Though she has kept silent regarding all, the stories aren’t stopping any time soon. Here’s what all was thrown in the public eye:
Beyoncé’s father has told media that B isn’t 34 but a little older by two-three years.
Her first boyfriend Lyndall who she dated for over nine years has revealed how Beyonce was fame addicted, and career driven from a very young age. He also tells how she called her now husband Jay Z as ‘not-my-type’ and hooked up with him nevertheless. Some gossipers claim that Beyonce hooked up with older Jay Z only to become more powerful.
Jay Z’ protege Rihanna’s ex PR agent has revealed how he circulated Jay Z having an affair with the then 17 year old newbie singer to bring her into limelight, and sell her album. This incident was a setback for Beyonce who briefly separated from Jay Z then.
Beyonce and Jay Z’ divorce stories are still circulating. The couple has had their fair share of cheating rumours, and indifferences. The couple is also rumoured to be expecting their second baby (gosh, this story never fades away). We aren’t sure if this is true.
They might announce a new album/song together, or a second pregnancy, or even a divorce. Who knows the future, right?
Here Comes The BABYYY!!!
A lot of celebrity couples have welcomed a new member to their family this year.
Actress Carey Mulligan has confirmed the birth of her first child. The actress is married to Marcus Mumford, a member of the band Mumford & Sons. The couple had been childhood pen friends, and married in 2012.
- Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick have become first time parents too.
- Actress Rose Bryne,36, of Neighbors 2 fame, is expecting a baby with longtime partner Bobby Cannavale. Bobby,45, already has a 20 year old son, actor Jake Cannavale.
- Actor Tom Hardy and his beautiful wife Charlotte Riley have welcomed their first child. Hardy has a 7 year old son from a previous marriage.
- Model Chrissy Teigen and her musician husband John Legend are expecting their first baby. The couple married in 2013, and had been trying to conceive for a while, and also sought help from doctors.
New Couple Alerts:
- Ray J, better known for banging Kim Kardashian in the infamous sex tape, is now engaged to Princess Love.
- Actress Nina Dobrev, and Austin Stowell have made their relationship public.
- Stories are rift that Miranda Lambert, who divorced Blake Shelton earlier this year, has found a new man, and he’s country star Dierks Bentley.
- Slumdog Millionaire actress Frieda Pinto is dating professional polo player Ronnie Barcardi. The actress earlier dated actor Dev Patel for over six years.
SO, these were the October Gossip tales. Keep reading for more news.