There’s nothing as interesting as reading some juicy celebrity stories. From Selena Gomez to Demi Lovato to the Kardashian-Jenners everyone made headlines. Here are the top of the topest September stories:
- Selena Gomez unveiled the cover art of her newest album Revival. The 23 year old former Disney girl appears naked in the picture. Gomez also hinted about reuniting with her former flame Justin Bieber in a magazine interview. Jelena 2.0? Seriously?! I’m not loving it. I’d call it dumb and lame if Selly dearest go kissy-smoochey with the bad boy Bieber. Grow up Sel, you deserve better!
- Troubled former One Directioner Zayn Malik is constantly in the news for all the wrong reasons. News has it that he’s now sending nude pictures and naughty messages to British singer Lily Allen to woo her. Allen is going through a rocky patch in her marital life and seems to be completely flattered that Zayn sees her a good catch.
- Beyonce, who turned 34 earlier in September, might drop a surprise album this year too. However this won’t be as surprisey as the last one. LOL.
- The ‘Cool For The Summer’ hit maker Demi Lovato recently hinted at bisexuality by emphasising her songs are drawn from her own life.
- Lorde, known for her Grammy awardee song ‘Royals’, is in the States to work on her new album. She recently uploaded a selfie on Instagram revealing a clean face but a very painful eye that has the world debating whether she’s working too much and stressing herself out.
- Rihanna insists she’d never join Taylor Swift onstage as their brands and audiences are different. Rihanna says she’s edgy and not a role model unlike Swift.
NEW COUPLE ALERTS:
- Newly singles Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani might be hooking up!
- Britney Spears has dated many and by many we mean many. This time she’s rumoured to be dating Harry Morton.
- Actor Clint Eastwood’s son Scott is reportedly dating Charlotte McKinney.
- French Montana has moved on from Khloe Kardashian. He’s currently dating actress Sanaa Lathan who plays Leah in The Perfect Guy.
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS & JENNERS:
- Kourtney’s ex partner Scott Disick is now a regular drinker at the clubs and pubs and was seen completely wasted at one.
- Momager Kris has revealed that she didn’t approve of Kylie’s lip fillers.
- The famous five sisters have launched their individual paid apps and websites. Out of the one million subscribers 74% are Kylie’s. Watch out, Kim! Someone’s dethroning you.
- Kylie has rubbished any boob job.
- Their model sister, Kendall, has entered Forbes’ world’s highest-paid model list. In the past one year Jenner has earned $4 million and may we remind you: she’s only 19!
- Kim K has revealed on her site that she once saw Bruce in feminine clothes and makeup and didn’t know what to really do. Kim was 21 at that time and insists she didn’t tell her mother to save her marriage. Kim also reveals that her late father Robert Kardashian Sr. knew about Bruce’s feminine side and often joked about it with his friends.
- At the NYFW opening ceremony, Kylie’s bodyguards shoved actress turned Honest Company CEO Jessica Alba. Though later Jenner sent Alba flowers as an apology.
- Sources also say that the family is not too happy with Kylie’s relationship with rapper Tyga who’s going on a bankrupt mode. The family believes he’s just using Kylie for professional and financial boost.
- Actor Zac Efron and his girlfriend Sami Miro celebrated their one year anniversary on September 5.
- After failed movies and less career boost, Efron might be dating drugs again.
- Megan Fox, who separated from her longtime husband Brian Austin Green, has landed a role in a TV show.
- Paul Zerdion has been crowned as the winner of America’s Got Talent season 10 claiming $1m grand prize. The ventriloquist will now headline ‘America’s Got Talent Live’ in Las Vegas from October 22 to 24 at the PH Showroom at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- Gaby Diaz has won So You Think You Can Dance and a prize money of $250,000. Diaz has also earned a cover shoot for Dance Spirit magazine and a chance to dance with Jennifer Lopez.
AND THEY HAVE CALLED IT QUITS:
- Singer Adrienne Bailen and Lenny Santiago have ended their seven-month long engagement.
- Rapper Lil Wayne and Christina Milian have ended their relationship citing busy schedules.
- Kate Gosselin has been dumped by her millionaire boyfriend Jeff Prescott for a 26 year old blonde.
HAPPILY ENGAGED OR MARRIED:
- Model and actress Lydia Hearst has gotten engaged to Nerdiest CEO Chris Hardwick.
- Girls star Allison Williams,27, has wedded Ricky Van Veen,34. The guest list included names like Katy Perry, John Mayer, Tom Hanks, Bruce Sprigsteen and Lena Dunham.
- Amy Duggar has married as well.
- The adopted daughter of actors Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, Isabella Cruise,22, has married British IT consultant Max Parker in a secret ceremony in London. Bella’s famous father and brother Connor weren’t in attendance. There’s no report whether Nicole was there or not.
BABY ON THE WAY:
- Actress Emilia De Ravin of Once Upon A Time fame is expecting her first baby with director Eric Bilitch.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and his girlfriend of nine years Lauren Hashian are expecting their first child.
- Actress Brookly Decker and her retired tennis player husband have become parents to a baby boy born on September 30. The couple married in 2009.
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey welcomed a baby boy on September 17. The baby is named Josey Hollis Dorsey.
These were the September stories. Hope you guys enjoyed. Xo