Your monthly dose of gossip news is back. The last month, August, was a season in itself. It was about feuds, fights, friendship, splits, surprises, new music and much more. Scroll down and read the juicy stories.
- Taylor Swift released the video for her new single, Wildest Dreams. The video, directed by Joseph Kahn, pays homage to old Hollywood classics. Swift and Scott Eastwood play a Hollywood couple in an on-and-off affair. The song has also received some backlash for portraying a white Africa.
- After three years and a lot of runs with the police and controversies, Justin Bieber is back again. The 21 year old popstar made his comeback on the VMA stage performing his newest song “What Do You Mean?”
- Wrecking Ball singer Miley Cyrus pulled a Beyonce and dropped a surprise free-for-streaming new album titled Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz. The singer also its first single, Dooo It!, at the VMAs that received mixed reviews.
- Rapper Tyga released his new song Stimulated which dwells about his sex life with teenager Kylie Jenner. Jenner can be seen in the video kissing the 25 year old lad.
- At the VMAs Taylor Swift won big and showcased her love for Nicki Minaj and Kanye West to whom she presented the Vanguard Award.
- Kanye West has revealed his plans to run for the President in 2020. Seriously? That’s still a big question mark.
- Anaconda hit maker Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus had a beef at the VMAs with the former calling the other a bitch.
- The biggest boyband, One Direction, has announced its plan to split temporarily for at least an year to focus on solo careers. According to reports, Harry Styles could be seen juggling in an acting career and Louis Tomlinson as a mentor on the X Factor UK. Niall Horan and Liam Payne want to write songs and see some solo singing opportunities as well.
- Actress Sandra Bullock has found love again! She is reportedly dating Bryan Randall, a Los Angeles based photographer. The couple met through mutual friends and have been dating for several months. Bullock was earlier married to Jessie James for five years before splitting in 2010 after news of his infidelity emerged.
- Selena Gomez is rumoured to be dating Nick Jonas (again!). The former Disney stars first dated way back in 2008 for a few months.
- Rapper Drake is dating tennis player Serena Williams and the two could be seen spending time here and there.
- Everyone’s favourite Jennifer Aniston got married to her longtime man Justin Theroux in a secret wedding on his birthday.
- Actress Julianne Hough is engaged to hockey player Brooks Laich.
- James Franco’s brother Dave Franco and Alison Brie are engaged. Who even knew they were dating?
Some find love while others end in dark tunnels. August was a split season with a lot of couples calling it quits.
- The month started with Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards split. The couple had been dating since 2011 before announcing their engagement in 2013. In the course of their four year long relationship the couple had been hit with a lot of split rumours and this time it proved to be true. Malik, who infamously quitter One Direction to be a normal 22 year old and spend his life with his fiancée, surprisingly dumped the Little Mix singer over a text message. Since the breakup he has been seen partying and checking out Kylie Jenner’s pics.
- Gwen Stefani surprised the paparazzi when she filed for divorce from her husband Gavin Rossdale. The couple had been long regarded as one of industry’s strongest couples.
- Actress Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have also separated. The couple had been together for over eleven years. The couple reportedly split because of Megan’s ambitious career goals.
- Country music tycoons Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have also divorced.
- Hackers released the informations of millions of Ashley Madison users. Josh Duggar is one of the biggest names of this scandal. After reports of him sexually abusing his sisters became public, it emerged he was addicted to pornography and now it’s been revealed he was an active member of the Ashley Madison site. This is a big blow to the otherwise conservative Christian Duggar family.
- Jersey Shore actress Nicola ‘Snooki’ Polizzi’s husband Jionni Lavalla has also been named in the Ashley Madison users list.
- After making twerking a famous word Miley Cyrus is now trending the word ‘pansexual’. Cyrus labels herself a pansexual meaning she’s open to anyone sexually whether they are men, women, transgenders, just anyone.
- Johnny Depp’s sixteen year old daughter Lily-Rose has come out as a bisexual.
Well, that was for August. Stay tuned for more stories.