He is young and famous and already a millionaire at age 21. He has dated the likes of Caroline Flack (who was 14 years older than him), Lucy Horobin, Emma Ostilly, supermodel Kendall Jenner and American sweetheart Taylor Swift. While Harry hasn’t yet found himself a permanent partner, we are pretty sure that he’d make a great boyfriend. Reasons? Look down.
The One Direction boys
- He is a member of the biggest boyband on the planet, One Direction and statistically he is also the most popular amongst all members.
- He is rich with a fortune of over $20 million. No doubt he’d shower his girl with the biggest designer brands.
- He has got a charming smile; the smile that has made million of young girls fall for him.
- He is tall. A lot of girls prefer taller guys and Harry fits in this category very well.
- He likes keeping his personal life private. So if you are a non celeb and want to keep your life personal, he’d oblige.
- If he dates you and is seriously in love with you, you’d get to walk the biggest red carpets of the industry and also attend the biggest award ceremonies.
- You would also get to meet the famous people you had only seen in magazines or on your TV screen.
- You’d be friends with his friends like Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, and others.
- You would live in his houses in England and Los Angeles, USA.
- When you’re tired or upset or feeling low, don’t worry. Harry is good at making people laugh with his jokes and laughs.
- Also, if you cannot find yourself a pair of denims, don’t worry. You can wear Harry’s slim fit jeans. He reportedly buys from the ladies’ section.
- Another big advantage: You would travel the world with him and live in the best hotels/resorts without worrying about fat bills.
- On a personal note, Harry is very romantic and is claimed to be great in bed. Girl, he’d surprise you with his tricks in the bed too. Don’t doubt his calibre.
- And who doesn’t love his hair? We all do, right?
- Once he is madly in love with you, he would get a tattoo dedicated to you. We are pretty sure about this one.
- He is British and we all know how wonderful British guys are as boyfriends/husbands.
- His family, especially his mother and sister Gemma, are amazing too. They would make you feel so comfortable in their house.
- He is good at penning songs and no wonder he would be writing songs about you as well.